Great place to buy NEW AOR2 (NWU Type III) gear!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great place to buy NEW AOR2 (NWU Type III) gear!

Post  WARLOCH on Sat May 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Hey guys. I found a place that carriers quite a few thing in AOR2 fabric. Yes it is official USN fabric. I bought on of their hats and the fabric has the correct logo in it.

check em out.

http://www.ur-tactical.com/index.php

WARLOCH

Back to top Go down

Re: Great place to buy NEW AOR2 (NWU Type III) gear!

Post  osha on Mon May 07, 2012 10:26 pm

I doubt this is genuine Navy fabric, being that they ship from Hong Kong.

Regardless, if you want that pattern, it is better than paying the insane sums people are asking on Ebay.

osha

Back to top Go down

Post  WARLOCH on Mon May 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Yes they do ship from Hong Kong but the head guy there is a Brit. I personally don't give two shits where its made and would never spend 800 bucks for a pair of pants or 50 bucks for a hat. Well maybe if I made 10 times what I do now I would but my point is that it is still ridiculous to spend that much money just because its in a different hue of MARPAT.

Secondly it has the official USN seal AND its good quality 50/50 NYCO which in my experience is not what crappy manufacturers use.

SO in my opinion these products are very good for anyone who is looking for AOR2 stuff to wear while at the range, steel shooting, airsofting, hunting, or just around town.

WARLOCH

Back to top Go down

Post  Withard on Wed May 09, 2012 12:15 pm

osha wrote:I doubt this is genuine Navy fabric, being that they ship from Hong Kong.

Regardless, if you want that pattern, it is better than paying the insane sums people are asking on Ebay.

Not wrong there. £187 for a AOR1 Admin Pouch.

Brill Sad

Withard

Back to top Go down

Post  shrockp on Thu May 10, 2012 1:48 am

I have had a couple pouches from them, they seem to be made well.

shrockp

Back to top Go down

Post  WARLOCH on Thu May 10, 2012 10:54 pm

I mean really judge them all you want. Yes they're made overseas but its sewn pretty well. At least from what I can tell with these two hats I have. I'll post pics later.

WARLOCH

Back to top Go down

Post  WARLOCH on Sun May 13, 2012 12:53 pm

Ok here are some pics of my OPS Tactical brand Operator Baseball hat in NWU Type III official fabric.

I recently bought about 80 square feet of 50/50 NYCO Ripstop NWU Type III Fabric and the patterns are identical. I would say that this place does good work. Enjoy the pics!

WARLOCH

Back to top Go down

NWU type 3

Post  TDnavy on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:13 pm

were did you get the 50/50 NYCO Ripstop NWU Type III Fabric i would like to have some and let me tell you im in the navy and wear the type 3 its way better than our blueberrys nwu type 1 but getting them is a nightmare and the supply chain is bad when it comes to them and you cant go to the NEX "navy exchange" or uniform shop on base and buy them so there even hard for us to get and the sizes are not the same as the type 1 so ordering them sucks.

TDnavy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum