Gear Whores Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Force Gear Admin Pouch

Go down

Blue Force Gear Admin Pouch Empty Blue Force Gear Admin Pouch

Post  Gear Whores Anonymous Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:07 pm

So you're kit has all the essentials, ammo, radio, IFAK but what about your admin essentials? An admin pouch is a great way to store your personal essentials such as a map, pens, phone, keys, etc. Blue Force Gear is pretty well known for making speed reload pouches so I was eager to check out their admin pouch. I'm a fan of their Helium Whisper so here goes.

Notable features:
-Helium Whisper
-Extremely low profile
-Velcro for patches
-Interior pockets for organization

Product link:
http://www.blueforcegear.com/admin-pouch.html

Front view of the pouch in glorious Multicam. Notice the Multicam velcro. I'm a sucker for the small details! Also note that there are horizontal pen inserts along the MOLLE rows
Blue Force Gear Admin Pouch Th_IMG_8872copy_zpsc7d5ae16

Rear view of the pouch. Complete with Helium Whisper. Strong ass material and super thin
Blue Force Gear Admin Pouch Th_IMG_8873copy_zpsad586e45

Did I say it was thin? One complaint I have about most admin pouches is that they are too thick and protrude too far in front of my magazine pouches. This pouch is unbelievably thin. Also notice the Multicam zipper, nice touch BFG!
Blue Force Gear Admin Pouch Th_IMG_8881copy_zpsb1fce9e3

Interior of the pouch (the back) has 3 pockets and 2 loops up top
Blue Force Gear Admin Pouch Th_IMG_8883copy_zpsbe4dc89e

Opposite of the elastic pockets there is a mesh pocket, fits notebook, etc.
Blue Force Gear Admin Pouch Th_IMG_8889copy_zps783fcce8

Shot of the pouch on a Multicam plate carrier. Full Multicam makes everything blend nice
Blue Force Gear Admin Pouch Th_IMG_8891copy_zps81c05221
Blue Force Gear Admin Pouch Th_IMG_8893copy_zpseb231abc

The BFG is a damn sweet pouch. It's lightweight, thin profile and they've made it entirely all Multicam. They used Multicam zippers, Velcro and webbing. The interior pockets currently hold my notepad, keys, phone, pens and multitool.

I'm really looking forward to seeing BFG expand their line and see what other concepts they will bring to the tactical market.

Pros:
-THIN
-Lightweight
-Easy to use Helium Whisper
-Plenty of pockets and pen slots
-All matching Multicam
-$35
-Made in USA

Blue Force Gear Admin Pouch Gwaapprovedsmall2
Gear Whores Anonymous
Gear Whores Anonymous
Admin